Sunday, October 14, 2012

i'm really sorry

they cancelled this show. I like it! All the deputies are personable and the fact that it's set in the Bayou makes it very interesting. A lot of the folks on the msg boards are saying the show was staged. I'm sure some of it was, but even so they do a HELL of a lot better job than those losers on Southern Fried Stings. I can't believe that show even MADE to the air, let alone has been lasted for three seasons! It's horrible.

And give those deputies their jobs back! Near as I can figure the only two that weren't let go were Authement (seen here) and Funky Nuts, but they said one of the deputies quit in support of the others, but I don't know who that was.

I don't know if I believe in a 'Rougarou' but that Bayou would be one hell of a scary place at night time!




No comments: