Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sweet, SWEET justice!

I was driving home tonight and this guy pulled out behind me, and followed me for about a mile. I won't say he was "close" but if he had gotten any closer, he could have given me a colonoscopy....without a scope. All of a sudden he decides to floor it and pass me on a double line through a residential neighborhood.

Holly, my dependable Lab was in the backseat and I said, "Holly, where's a cop when you need one?" because yes, I say that stupid line, too, even though when other people say it, I always reply, "They're cops, not Jesus! They can't be everywhere at once."

The words no sooner crossed my lips when a four wheel drive coming in the opposite direction quickly pulled over to the side of the road and all of a sudden I started seeing flashing red and blue lights. I'm like, "YES!!" He not only passed on a double right in front of a cop, he was speeding to boot! 

The guy was so had, he immediately pulled over to the side of the road while he waited for the cop to turn around.  As I went past, he was pounding on his steering wheel screaming....

1 comment:

Aerinah said...

OMG that's awesome!! There is justice in the world! I wish this would happen to me. I can't even tell you how many times idiotic drivers have crossed the double line on the curvy road near where I live, heading onto my side of the road because they can't be bothered to stay on their own side. I hope someday there's a cop there to catch them as well.... :)