Sunday, July 04, 2010

big brother is watching...will YOU be watching big brother?


Name: Kathy Hillis
Age: 40
Current Residence: Texarkana, AR
Occupation: Deputy Sheriff - Sergeant
Three adjectives that describe you: Tenacious, passionate and fun-loving (silly)
Favorite activities: My favorite activities include canoeing, riding 4-wheelers, mudding, street racing (at work in my patrol car... Shhhh!), gardening, exercising, target shooting and riding horses. Also, shopping, shopping and shopping.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I know the most difficult part of living in the house would be missing my family. On top of that I am a TV and telephone addict so no contact with friends will be hard too.
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm going to be myself and have FUN! My strategy will be decided on a daily basis.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: All Women!!!!

No comments: