Saturday, December 12, 2009

happy daze

This afternoon, I received an early Christmas present. (Again, I apologize for blowing your surprise out of the water, Copluvr:) I told my gf I was going to order a calendar at which point, she 'fessed up to buying me one already for Christmas.

As Bette Midler said, "Ya got to have friends...."

My gf presented me with a copy of Cops & Dogs 2010 calendar.

I am VERY happy with it, and I'm sure it will bring me 12 months of Hottness:) In the middle of the calendar is a nice pull out poster.

Hottest deputy is DEFINITELY Deputy Pat Papero of the Mercer County Sheriff's Department (NJ). Deputy November appears with his dog, Nero. Nero & Papero...they rhyme:)!

There's also a very cool picture of Sgt. Carrie Rathof of the Rowan PD carrying her dog Tito on her shoulder. I told Mr. G that if we're ever required to carry our Lab, we're going to be in serious trouble....

Photographer John Baer did a great job with this calendar. And my gf said the shipping was very fast, too.

No comments: