Thursday, August 27, 2009

Warning! New cop blogS ahead

Check out True Police Stories.

I know I should add some cool commentary about the blog, but I'm feeling lazy today, so I'm going to use the blog blurb: The author of this blog is a police officer and all stories are true. The blog updates frequently, and pictures are included whenever possible. Comments and feedback are highly valued.

Suffice it to say, it's interesting and funny, I wouldn't be reading it otherwise, so check it out OR ELSE. (Ok, I have no threat to back that up, it just sounded good;)


Also, check out Mutterings and Musings, a cop blog from a big city po-leece officer. It is brand spanking new and written by an experienced officer. Ok, I'm guessing he's experienced because he said his first day was 27 years ago.......enjoy!

6 comments:

Tamale Chica said...

Thanks for the mention!

Yes, his first day on the job was quite a long time ago! We just added you to his blog favorites list.

*Goddess* said...

Thanks, I added it to PositiveLEO, as well. Looking forward to reading his stuff:)

Tamale Chica said...

I saw your comment. I think the problem is fixed now. Just don't read it if you're planning to eat something right after...

*Goddess* said...

LOL! Duly noted...;)

Big City Copper said...

Goddess, I'd send you a picture of me but it always comes out with some fat guy wearing my clothes.

*Goddess* said...

WEIRD. That's the same thing that happens to me. AND the woman is always a lot older than I am...